Thursday, March 19, 2015

Back on blogspot for a while...

Traveling via Beijing and being in Vietnam I had no access to this web page. Now I am in Kuala Lumpur airport, on way back home waiting for a plane to Beijing and get an access to my blog for a while. When I come back home I will publish more details about my recent activity. Now there is not too much time for that. Thank you to all for QSOs! By the way, I saw a few spots on cluster informing that split 3 khz is too small. Unfortunately, I had strong QRM up 5 as well as down 5 so decided to do not search better frequency only stay on 14260 with narrow split. I wasn't sure how long is this opening and wanted to utilize all its time.
Final continent statistics you will find here:
https://www.qscope.org/charts/sp5apw_b0457b67feffba3542a888d3076f56a1/3w2jk/ContinentsChart.png
More info later.

No comments:

Post a Comment